Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Boyz Boyz Boyz

boys must be the most undeveloped creatures on earth! call a scientist...ive found the missing link!!! So...perhaps you are wondering what the reasoning is behind my comments on the male species??? consider this...

I had come home from figure skating just a little while ago and was extremley tired. I was laying down on the couch in the living room when someone knocked at the door and this guy(junior high) was standing there. I know him from the neighborhood and he's really bad at hiding that he likes me. He knew it was my house because he had been there before. Anyways, when my mom opened the door he looked somewhat shocked and said "um...i think i have the wrong house." my mom replied "oh? who were u looking for?" And this boy replies "um, chad". They were not looking for Chad because they knew I lived there so why on earth would they ask for Chad??? do they think my mother doesnt know I speak to the other gender???

Wait. It gets better. Upon looking outside my sister announced that his cousin is there too. My friend saw them beside our house preparing to knock on the door. Nice. Sneaky. someone tell them not to be secret agents or the future of our country will be in the hands of dimwits.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

hahahahahahhahahaha, I think I peed a little! Good writing! xoxoxo mom!

An ode to insanity